Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Product Development Manager EMI (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be part of a highly motivated, international cross-functional team in the field of electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Identify product requirements and solutions for current and future automotive applications at global top tier 1 suppliers in the field of EMI
- Use own profound understanding of the customer needs for EMI solutions and translate these into innovative, best in class products
- Influence emerging industry standards for automotive ADAS and EMI applications
- Develop strategic partnerships with suppliers, start-ups and external research organizations to stay current on the latest EMI technology trends and how they could be leveraged into new automotive applications
- Bachelor or Master (or equivalent experience) in Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering, PhD (or equivalent experience) in Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge in EMI filler technology and its function in the final formulation and interaction with the chemical network
- Experience in formulating EMI materials, e.g. conductive elastomers, EMI absorbers preferred
- Understanding of product applications and testing criteria needed for current and future automotive applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of product offerings, industry trends and ongoing research
- Previous experience in Automotive applications preferred
- Strong team spirit, appreciation of an agile working environment and ability to lead by example
- Fluent English language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.