United States, Westlake, OH, Adhesive Technologies
International Transportation Analyst
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages and optimizes transport planning process for road / sea / air / tanker locally and aligns with global policy
- Manages and coordinates daily transport activities
- Acts as first de-escalation level for all transport related issues locally and ensures delivery of goods on-time and in full
- Manages customer complaints related to Carrier services and ensures high service and availability carriers
- Supports and implements new customer requirements, manages transport coordinator teams and special transport teams cross-sites
- Discusses required service improvements carriers with Purchasing and coordinates POP approach with all relevant carriers
- Coordinates with warehouse managers to improve carrier-warehouse relations
- Enjoys multitasking, initiates opportunities and leads to completion in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Competitive spirit to support Henkel initiatives & values to win in the market
- Strong communication skills, Open minded, positive energy
- Preferable: Experience in SAP, Cass, TMS, Freight Forwarding, Project management,
- Henkel Mission: Serving our customers and consumers worldwide as the most trusted partner with leading position in all relevant markets and categories as a passionate team united by shared values
- Henkel values: Customers and Consumers People
- Financial Performance
- Family Business
- IT-Skills: Experience in SAP, TMS and Windows based applications is preferred
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular