At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Summary
- Manage site admin affairs and 3rd party service independently to ensure a professional and effective service for the site. Assist site manager to run smoothly.
- Manage general admin service and improve employee satisfaction with administrative services
- Support site manager on administrative and other assistant assignments.
- Responsible for admin cost management and saving.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Be responsible for WGQ site admin workflow and provide professional service.40%
- Assist site level activities, conferences and manage administrative cost.15%
- Monitor and manage 3rdparty service and performance.15%
- Assist Site Manager to complete relative paper work, meeting organization and meeting record.10%
- Coordinate departments’ requirements and handle special case.10%
- Other assignments from supervisor.10%