Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Data Science Medical
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Joining the Medical Team and be part of developing and transforming the Medical Business of Adhesive Technologies
- Contribute by identifying market trends and translating them into actionable business opportunities by using data analysis
- Analysis of innovations and market trends using data science
- Receive feedback and coaching to further develop your skills
- Get to know Henkel Adhesive Technologies as a first step towards building a long-term career at Henkel
- Data collection and data generating from public domain
- Contributing to the Henkel R&D digital transformation
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of computer science, data science, artificial intelligence, or studies with strong focus on data science
- First practical experience in data science
- Good knowledge of data science and machine learning based model building
- Fluent English, German is advantageous
- Good practical knowledge of coding in Python or similar
- Motivated, fast learner with a high level of independence
- Starting date 2022 for ideally 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.